Ye Olde Pistol Picture Thread

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Vonz90

Re: Ye Olde Pistol Picture Thread

Post by Vonz90 »

McClarkus wrote:Yup - Cool on the beer, the gun, and whatever that brown thing is on the plate. Mom tried to get me to eat Brussels sprouts and she put a hell of a lot of effort into it. Unsuccessfully. They are best served with a fork and a pair of shoes. One can then roll them off the edge of the table into said shoes, whereupon they can be surreptitiously transferred to the bathroom for an appropriate flushing. Take the flavor of an entire head of cabbage, condense it down into one nasty little bite and there you go........... GAG!
I do not understand this post. Brussels sprouts are great (the wife does not like them - it must be a black thing, but the kids frequently bug me to make them).
McClarkus

Post by McClarkus »

The shoe thing actually took place back in high school. I just have an aversion to them so I avoid them now. My sister recently tried loading them with cheese, bacon and salt, - oven roasted - and it still didn't work for me.
One secret to life. Step #1 - Find something you enjoy doing. Step #2 - Find someone foolish enough to pay you to do it.
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

I do not like brussel sprouts. Full stop.
randy

Post by randy »

Steamforger wrote:I do not like brussel sprouts. Full stop.
I approve of this message.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
FelixEstrella

Post by FelixEstrella »

p1.jpeg
p2.jpeg
"Luck is where you find it—but to find it you have to look for it" -- Eugene Fluckey.
Blogspot
picsig
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Vonz90 wrote:
McClarkus wrote:Brussels sprouts are great
QFT.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
FelixEstrella

Post by FelixEstrella »

Just a reminder: This is not a "I'm a special snowflake and want the world to know which vegetables I just can't tolerate" thread. This is a "Post pictures your fucking handgun" thread.

Thank you!
"Luck is where you find it—but to find it you have to look for it" -- Eugene Fluckey.
Blogspot
picsig
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Well, I am not much of a pistol guy, but I will try to contribute something to this thread besides snark.

Here is an LC9 shown on top of the phone it typically hides behind.
Phone.JPG
McClarkus

Post by McClarkus »

P239
P239.JPG
One secret to life. Step #1 - Find something you enjoy doing. Step #2 - Find someone foolish enough to pay you to do it.