D3 Protection Finger Sap

The place for your detailed reviews and reports for guns and gear
Cybrludite

D3 Protection Finger Sap

Post by Cybrludite »

Just got in the finger sap I ordered from D3 protection. Fits nicely in the watch-pocket of my jeans, slips right on my finger like it is supposed to, and packs a very solid wallop. Just tapping my collarbone with it using a "hand closing" motion hurts. Full speed on a collarbone, wrist, or elbow should convince the other guy that he really should drop whatever he's got in that hand. Definitely a good buy if you're in the market for easily concealable corrective phrenology tools.
today3.JPG
today4.JPG
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Re: D3 Protection Finger Sap

Post by Combat Controller »

Sweet! Where did you pick it up? I think I see a few in my future....
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
rightisright

Post by rightisright »

"What is this you ask, officer? It's a Chastity Ring, of course!"
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Cybrludite wrote:corrective phrenology tools.
I do love that line!
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
TabascoKid

Post by TabascoKid »

CombatController wrote:Sweet! Where did you pick it up? I think I see a few in my future....
http://www.d3protection.com/17.html

About 2/3 down the page. They also have a "Knocked Centsless Coin Pouch." Interesting idea.
Legman688

Post by Legman688 »

Hmm... interesting idea. I don't know that I'd get this exactly, but I think my walking stick project just acquired a wider-than-planned, lead-lined wrist strap... that happens to fit neatly around my knuckles as well.
Opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it - Frazz

Guncounter.com: All threads hijacked in 25 posts or less, guaranteed!
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

TabascoKid wrote:
CombatController wrote:Sweet! Where did you pick it up? I think I see a few in my future....
http://www.d3protection.com/17.html

About 2/3 down the page. They also have a "Knocked Centsless Coin Pouch." Interesting idea.
Bugger. I meant to include the link in my review. :oops:
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
DavidB

Post by DavidB »

A few years ago, I picked up a $10 paperweight from Barnes & Noble.
Leather, about eight inches long, with two egg shaped pieces of lead
(flat on bottom) sewn in each end.
Innocuous. Non-threatening dark brown leather. Does not look "tactical".
Greg

Post by Greg »

rightisright wrote:"What is this you ask, officer? It's a Chastity Ring, of course!"
Do you really think it's going to fool anyone?
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

rightisright wrote:"What is this you ask, officer? It's a Chastity Ring, of course!"
It could also be used as a marital assistance aid. After all, it's weighted to help stretch whatever it's attached to (letting gravity do the work). A woman would be carrying it for her man, after all, I can't imagine what a woman would want stretched. :shock: :o :lol: :lol: :D
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad