D3 Protection Finger Sap

The place for your detailed reviews and reports for guns and gear
rightisright

Re: D3 Protection Finger Sap

Post by rightisright »

Do you really think it's going to fool anyone?
Err..... it was an attempt at humor. Lame. But an attempt.
Greg

Post by Greg »

rightisright wrote:
Do you really think it's going to fool anyone?
Err..... it was an attempt at humor. Lame. But an attempt.
Not so much directed at you in particular, as at everyone in the thread.

Do you really think you're fooling anyone? Just wear a ring already.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

Just mumble "it's an enragement ring...."
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

CombatController wrote:Just mumble "it's an enragement ring...."
With a "little extra" persuasion. :lol: :lol:
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

Is it really any different than getting a "pimp" ring (AKA, go to A&M, the Citadel, or a Service Academy)...

I know turning an Aggie ring around, was a good way to get someone's attention w.o. too much of a slap to the back of the head...
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
Greg

Post by Greg »

Aglifter wrote:Is it really any different than getting a "pimp" ring (AKA, go to A&M, the Citadel, or a Service Academy)...

I know turning an Aggie ring around, was a good way to get someone's attention w.o. too much of a slap to the back of the head...
My point exactly. A class ring (don't know about anyone else, but even my HS had a class ring) is a formidable piece of metal. I've seen a little slip of a girl bloody her boyfriend's face just taking her coat off - she backhanded him with her college class ring.

Wear it normally for your punching and bitchslapping needs, turn it around for love taps. Just like your 'finger sap'. Plus it's a whole lot easier to explain....

I know, I know, I take all the fun out of everything with that logic stuff. :lol:
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

Greg wrote:
Aglifter wrote:Is it really any different than getting a "pimp" ring (AKA, go to A&M, the Citadel, or a Service Academy)...

My point exactly. A class ring (don't know about anyone else, but even my HS had a class ring) is a formidable piece of metal. I've seen a little slip of a girl bloody her boyfriend's face just taking her coat off - she backhanded him with her college class ring.

Wear it normally for your punching and bitchslapping needs, turn it around for love taps. Just like your 'finger sap'. Plus it's a whole lot easier to explain....

I know, I know, I take all the fun out of everything with that logic stuff. :lol:
Lost my class ring in Katrina, and this was a hell of a lot cheaper. Also, with my knuckles, finding a ring that even fits can be an adventure. I've got size 12 pinkies, for FSM's sake. :mrgreen:
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
RoYLanDz

Post by RoYLanDz »

Cybrludite wrote: Lost my class ring in Katrina, and this was a hell of a lot cheaper. Also, with my knuckles, finding a ring that even fits can be an adventure. I've got size 12 pinkies, for FSM's sake. :mrgreen:
Well that was a pretty substitute. A nice accessory and as well as a great self defense item.
I'd better be having that one in the next month. Gonna tell my mom about this stuff.