D3 Protection Finger Sap

The place for your detailed reviews and reports for guns and gear
Cybrludite
Active Shooter

D3 Protection Finger Sap

Postby Cybrludite » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:00 am

Just got in the finger sap I ordered from D3 protection. Fits nicely in the watch-pocket of my jeans, slips right on my finger like it is supposed to, and packs a very solid wallop. Just tapping my collarbone with it using a "hand closing" motion hurts. Full speed on a collarbone, wrist, or elbow should convince the other guy that he really should drop whatever he's got in that hand. Definitely a good buy if you're in the market for easily concealable corrective phrenology tools.

today3.JPG

today4.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.

Combat Controller
Superuser

Re: D3 Protection Finger Sap

Postby Combat Controller » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:33 am

Sweet! Where did you pick it up? I think I see a few in my future....
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.

rightisright
Active Shooter

Postby rightisright » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:42 am

"What is this you ask, officer? It's a Chastity Ring, of course!"

First Shirt
Active Shooter

Postby First Shirt » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:14 am

Cybrludite wrote:corrective phrenology tools.

I do love that line!
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom

TabascoKid
Case Shiner

Postby TabascoKid » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:59 am

CombatController wrote:Sweet! Where did you pick it up? I think I see a few in my future....

http://www.d3protection.com/17.html

About 2/3 down the page. They also have a "Knocked Centsless Coin Pouch." Interesting idea.

Legman688
Case Shiner

Postby Legman688 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:14 am

Hmm... interesting idea. I don't know that I'd get this exactly, but I think my walking stick project just acquired a wider-than-planned, lead-lined wrist strap... that happens to fit neatly around my knuckles as well.
Opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it - Frazz

Guncounter.com: All threads hijacked in 25 posts or less, guaranteed!

Cybrludite
Active Shooter

Postby Cybrludite » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:58 am

TabascoKid wrote:
CombatController wrote:Sweet! Where did you pick it up? I think I see a few in my future....

http://www.d3protection.com/17.html

About 2/3 down the page. They also have a "Knocked Centsless Coin Pouch." Interesting idea.

Bugger. I meant to include the link in my review. :oops:

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.

DavidB

Postby DavidB » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:21 pm

A few years ago, I picked up a $10 paperweight from Barnes & Noble.
Leather, about eight inches long, with two egg shaped pieces of lead
(flat on bottom) sewn in each end.
Innocuous. Non-threatening dark brown leather. Does not look "tactical".

Greg
Probably Unemployed

Postby Greg » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:05 pm

rightisright wrote:"What is this you ask, officer? It's a Chastity Ring, of course!"

Do you really think it's going to fool anyone?
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr

308Mike

Postby 308Mike » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:00 pm

rightisright wrote:"What is this you ask, officer? It's a Chastity Ring, of course!"

It could also be used as a marital assistance aid. After all, it's weighted to help stretch whatever it's attached to (letting gravity do the work). A woman would be carrying it for her man, after all, I can't imagine what a woman would want stretched. :shock: :o :lol: :lol: :D
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad

rightisright
Active Shooter

Postby rightisright » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:50 pm

Err..... it was an attempt at humor. Lame. But an attempt.

Greg
Probably Unemployed

Postby Greg » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:11 am

rightisright wrote:

Err..... it was an attempt at humor. Lame. But an attempt.

Not so much directed at you in particular, as at everyone in the thread.

Do you really think you're fooling anyone? Just wear a ring already.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr

Combat Controller
Superuser

Postby Combat Controller » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:56 am

Just mumble "it's an enragement ring...."
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.

308Mike

Postby 308Mike » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:06 am

CombatController wrote:Just mumble "it's an enragement ring...."

With a "little extra" persuasion. :lol: :lol:
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad

Aglifter
Probably Unemployed

Postby Aglifter » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:26 am

Is it really any different than getting a "pimp" ring (AKA, go to A&M, the Citadel, or a Service Academy)...

I know turning an Aggie ring around, was a good way to get someone's attention w.o. too much of a slap to the back of the head...
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto

Greg
Probably Unemployed

Postby Greg » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 pm

Aglifter wrote:Is it really any different than getting a "pimp" ring (AKA, go to A&M, the Citadel, or a Service Academy)...

I know turning an Aggie ring around, was a good way to get someone's attention w.o. too much of a slap to the back of the head...

My point exactly. A class ring (don't know about anyone else, but even my HS had a class ring) is a formidable piece of metal. I've seen a little slip of a girl bloody her boyfriend's face just taking her coat off - she backhanded him with her college class ring.

Wear it normally for your punching and bitchslapping needs, turn it around for love taps. Just like your 'finger sap'. Plus it's a whole lot easier to explain....

I know, I know, I take all the fun out of everything with that logic stuff. :lol:

Cybrludite
Active Shooter

Postby Cybrludite » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:54 pm

Greg wrote:
Aglifter wrote:Is it really any different than getting a "pimp" ring (AKA, go to A&M, the Citadel, or a Service Academy)...

My point exactly. A class ring (don't know about anyone else, but even my HS had a class ring) is a formidable piece of metal. I've seen a little slip of a girl bloody her boyfriend's face just taking her coat off - she backhanded him with her college class ring.

Wear it normally for your punching and bitchslapping needs, turn it around for love taps. Just like your 'finger sap'. Plus it's a whole lot easier to explain....

I know, I know, I take all the fun out of everything with that logic stuff. :lol:

Lost my class ring in Katrina, and this was a hell of a lot cheaper. Also, with my knuckles, finding a ring that even fits can be an adventure. I've got size 12 pinkies, for FSM's sake. :mrgreen:

RoYLanDz

Postby RoYLanDz » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:01 am

Cybrludite wrote:Lost my class ring in Katrina, and this was a hell of a lot cheaper. Also, with my knuckles, finding a ring that even fits can be an adventure. I've got size 12 pinkies, for FSM's sake. :mrgreen:

Well that was a pretty substitute. A nice accessory and as well as a great self defense item.
I'd better be having that one in the next month. Gonna tell my mom about this stuff.

Return to “Reviews”