I found some bullets (not complete ammo) at work

The place to discuss ammunition, reloading, ballistics, loads, and chamberings.
Precision

Re: I found some bullets (not complete ammo) at work

Post by Precision »

Netpackrat wrote:
Vonz90 wrote:Assuming that they are spitzer/spire point hunting bullets, I'll take four boxes of the 8mm/170gr.

I will PM you an address. (as soon as I figure out how to do that.)
Unless the board preferences have been changed to allow standard members to send PMs, you will need to use the link to send him an email. It was set up that way because Chris didn't want people fomenting "popular revolutions" against the site admins via PM. Supposedly it was a problem in the previous forum.
more likely he was worried that his shenanigans would catch up to him. Oops happened anyway.

and Vonz - no worries.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Denis

Post by Denis »

Precision wrote:I would actually prefer to ship it ... for corruption purposes of course.
I am flattered that you consider me a source of corruption in this connection. I certainly will try to spread the good news, at high velocity, to as many delicious animals as possible :-)
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Precision wrote:
Netpackrat wrote: Unless the board preferences have been changed to allow standard members to send PMs, you will need to use the link to send him an email. It was set up that way because Chris didn't want people fomenting "popular revolutions" against the site admins via PM. Supposedly it was a problem in the previous forum.
more likely he was worried that his shenanigans would catch up to him. Oops happened anyway.
Remember "Caimlas" at the old place? Supposedly PMs figured big in his banning. That was another guy who took donations supposedly to help him get his family through a rough spot, but then not long after was bragging about the new rifle he bought. Ironic that he was banned, IIRC, by Chris.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

I am flattered that you consider me a source of corruption in this connection. I certainly will try to spread the good news, at high velocity, to as many delicious animals as possible :-)
Thought of you several times in Slovenia the past couple weeks Denis. Everytime I saw a stand in a field or along edge of a wood. Saw quite a few actually.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Could I possibly change my order from 2 boxes of the #2855, to 4 boxes? After an email from the Senior Minions, it seems that I'll need more than 2 boxes. (They have a plan, details to which I am not privy, involving a plethora of these projectiles, delivered at velocities in excess of 2400 fps. It involves IMR-4350, in copious amounts. And it will all end in tears, I just know it!)
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Denis

Post by Denis »

blackeagle603 wrote:Thought of you several times in Slovenia the past couple weeks Denis. Everytime I saw a stand in a field or along edge of a wood. Saw quite a few actually.
Slovenia? Lucky you - beautiful country, great hunting (I've not been there yet), friendly natives, pretty girls, nice food and decent wine. Have a great trip!

Hooray - roebuck season is almost upon us - only two weeks to go. Pou'll start to see bucks moving around during daylight now, marking their territories. The little ones will still be in velvet. Now if I could just get some bullets...
First Shirt wrote:After an email from the Senior Minions, it seems that I'll need more than 2 boxes.
Splendid. I love a plan! Hi, Minions :-)
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Slovenia? Lucky you - beautiful country, great hunting (I've not been there yet), friendly natives, pretty girls, nice food and decent wine. Have a great trip!
Yeah really nice, developed but still quiet, uncrowded, pastoral views up against the Alps and down to the Adriatic at Piran and not overrun with tour crowds. Sort of feels like the Shire. You can just merge in with the locals.

Back now, was blocked from the site the whole time. We stayed 2 weeks at my sister's in Ljubljana (Crnece) and explored from there. Met and ate with different local and expat friends of theirs several times. Buses are great/easy to figure out in town. The old town area makes for a great walking town. Coffee and gelato stops multiple times along the way every time we walked. Feels more like a village than a city. City castle on the hill is a good climb and worth it for the .

Made several trips out and around the country. Still have more to see and dear wife is eager to revisit Ljubljana in the future. Walked around Lake Bled and toured the castle. Went to Postonja karst cave and Predjama cave castle. Drove for to Venice for an overnight. Neither I nor dear trophy wife got enough of that city or area.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Precision

Post by Precision »

First Shirt wrote:Could I possibly change my order from 2 boxes of the #2855, to 4 boxes? After an email from the Senior Minions, it seems that I'll need more than 2 boxes. (They have a plan, details to which I am not privy, involving a plethora of these projectiles, delivered at velocities in excess of 2400 fps. It involves IMR-4350, in copious amounts. And it will all end in tears, I just know it!)
sure thing.

will try to remember to do that today.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/