Watch This Space

The place to discuss ammunition, reloading, ballistics, loads, and chamberings.
PawPaw

Watch This Space

Post by PawPaw »

Yesterday I was contacted by Ammoman.com about a deal on ammo that's coming up tomorrow.

Watch my blog tomorrow morning for details, but I think that this is a screaming deal on .45 ACP ammo. That's all I can say about it right now. Details tomorrow.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
skb12172

Re: Watch This Space

Post by skb12172 »

<happy dance>
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

<<STANDING BY>>
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
PawPaw

Re: Watch This Space - Update With Links

Post by PawPaw »

The deal is simple Commercial .45 ACP ammo, damaged boxes, so they're putting them in 450 round ammo cans, and selling them for $109.00 (shipping included). That's $109.00 for 450 rounds of .45 ACP delivered to your door.

It's a flash sale that begins at 1100 EDT, and will be on Ammoman's .45 Auto page. I have no details on weight, manufacturer, or anything else, but .45 ACP ammo at about 25 cents delivered ain't a bad deal at all.

I've also posted the deal, with links, at my blog.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
Bullspit

Re: Watch This Space - Update With Links

Post by Bullspit »

PawPaw wrote:The deal is simple Commercial .45 ACP ammo, damaged boxes, so they're putting them in 450 round ammo cans, and selling them for $109.00 (shipping included). That's $109.00 for 450 rounds of .45 ACP delivered to your door.

It's a flash sale that begins at 1100 EDT, and will be on Ammoman's .45 Auto page. I have no details on weight, manufacturer, or anything else, but .45 ACP ammo at about 25 cents delivered ain't a bad deal at all.

I've also posted the deal, with links, at my blog.
Thanks for the heads up! I am in for one!
"Stand it like a man, and give some back." Al Swearengen
Catbird

Post by Catbird »

They are selling plastic ammo cans filled with approx. 450 rounds by weight. You have a choice between all brass and mixed aluminum/steel cased. After my order processes, they will have five boxes of brass cased ammo left.

Thanks for the heads up PawPaw!
"If at first you don't succeed, that's one data point." XKCD
g-man

Post by g-man »

I saw this, and made a note to check back after I cleared my profile update appointment this morning. Appointment ran long and I missed out on all the brass-cased stuff. Damn.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

it was going fast this morning. In the time it took me to fill out the order the brass-cased stuff dropped from 19 available down to 11 available. 30 minutes later it was all gone. Thanks for the tip, PawPaw!!
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

The ammo arrived!!

My can: 100% brand-new all-one-headstamp 230gr. FMJ.(Brass-colored projectile, non-magnetic) Armscor "A USA" headstamp.

My son's can: 100% brand-new all-one-headstamp 230gr. FMJ. (Copper-colored projectile, non-magnetic) "PMC" headstamp.

By the description we were expecting to have to do some/a lot of sorting weighing etc. Nope. looks like it all just poured off the production conveyor!

Works out to $12/50 rds; Thanks for the tip, PawPaw!!!
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

Old Grafton wrote:The ammo arrived!!

My can: 100% brand-new all-one-headstamp 230gr. FMJ.(Brass-colored projectile, non-magnetic) Armscor "A USA" headstamp.

My son's can: 100% brand-new all-one-headstamp 230gr. FMJ. (Copper-colored projectile, non-magnetic) "PMC" headstamp.

By the description we were expecting to have to do some/a lot of sorting weighing etc. Nope. looks like it all just poured off the production conveyor!

Works out to $12/50 rds; Thanks for the tip, PawPaw!!!
Interesting! I'm expecting mine today, but I've got to work well past dark. In the next day or so, I'll do a count and see what I got in my can.

I told Eric that if he ever decided to do a 9mm bulk sale, I'd be interested, and he said he'd give me a heads-up.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House