loading bench reconfig

The place to discuss ammunition, reloading, ballistics, loads, and chamberings.
blackeagle603

loading bench reconfig

Post by blackeagle603 »

Finally got a 3rd hand to help wrestle up and mount my new shelves this afternoon.
loadingbenchshelves.jpg
What a mess. Unusuable for a while now since I took the old cabinet down. The old cabinet was too deep and interfered with the still to be configured/tested case feeder. I made shallower shelves w/out doors to work with the casefeeder depth mo' betta.

In the meantime it's looking like a mini-Joplin effect on my bench. At least I can start rediscovering what is on my bench. With 4 females in the house and sharing space with the laundry it's anyones guess what has been added to the mix. /heh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Flintlock Tom

Re: loading bench reconfig

Post by Flintlock Tom »

I don't know what you're griping about, it looks just like MY loading bench.

:cry:
If time, chance and random process can produce a platypus why not an ammo tree?
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

does your mess wrap around into the granny flat next room over and onto the counter in there? :cry: :lol:
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Jered

Post by Jered »

Holy crap! I thought mine was bad! :lol:
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.