Security alert: woman encounters man, nothing happens

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
Fivetoes

Re: Security alert: woman encounters man, nothing happens

Post by Fivetoes »

Flintlock Tom wrote:Oh, my God!
We should ban the, um...
We should definitely ban the, er...

Ban the...help me here guys.
They probably would like to ban the white male of west European extraction.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Aaron wrote:Hell he probably just wanted directions. Then ran off when he recognized the look on her face.
My first thought was he probably though she might be someone he knew but didn't want to say anything or make a fool of himself to someone he didn't know, so he got close enough to see it wasn't who he thought it was and decided to leave without saying anything.

B.F.D.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

The girl needs to be put away in a rubber room. She is not ready for normal life.
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.
The Quiet Man

Post by The Quiet Man »

Flintlock Tom wrote:Oh, my God!
We should ban the, um...
We should definitely ban the, er...

Ban the...help me here guys.
Oh come on, you know the answer to that. It's guns of course. I mean really, he could have had a gun and he could have threatened her or raped her or killed her or given her a dirty look. The fact that this knuckle dragging misanthrope was walking in the same zip code as this poor defenseless college student shows his obvious disregard for societal norms and he must be some kind of deranged lunatic. And we all know that deranged lunatics buy guns and kill college students...For crissakes it's common knowledge. Doesn't anyone pay attention to the newspapers or the evening news anymore? :roll:

Oh wait, how does that relate to banning guns you ask? Well, it really doesn't. But in the words of the Lightbringer's chief of staff, Rahm Emanual, "it is foolish to let a perfectly good crisis to go to waste". :shock: