MAGAZINE CAPACITY FOR SELF-DEFENSE

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
Kommander

Re: MAGAZINE CAPACITY FOR SELF-DEFENSE

Post by Kommander »

Hmm...mounting a film camera on my gun is going to be problematic at best. Perhaps I could attach it to some sort of helmet.

Jered, what is this CAB?
g-man

Post by g-man »

Combat Action Badge. Awarded when you are unlucky enough to be around when Abu Jackass and his buddies set up an IED on your route, or when he he is dumb enough to stick around after taking pop-shots at your convoy and you have time to shoot back. Also awarded for clearing houses where he's extremely stupid and decides to fight his way out. 'Proof' you've been 'in the shit'. I've seen some 'creative' event write-ups here though. There really isn't that much 'shit' to get into here recently, which in the big scheme of things is a good thing.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Mike OTDP

Post by Mike OTDP »

Seekher is right. Accuracy is ESSENTIAL. It doesn't matter what you choose to shoot, you must get that shot where it will do the most good. And you won't learn to do that running around and spraying bullets at large targets 5 yards away.
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

"Sometimes the battle goes to the man with one more round left in his magazine." Erwin Rommel, "Infantry Attacks"
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe