Bear goes after man on bike

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
SoupOrMan

Re: Bear goes after man on bike

Post by SoupOrMan »

*reads subject line*

So, how did the bear get the bike in the first place?
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

SoupOrMan wrote:*reads subject line*

So, how did the bear get the bike in the first place?
Folks, it was bound to happen sooner or later. :lol:
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Netpackrat wrote:Meals on wheels.
You're Killin' Me, Smalls! :lol:
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

:lol:
Darrell wrote:We've had quite a rash of black bear problems in Colorado this year, and a bunch have been put down, including one here in the Springs--the bear had learned to follow people into their garages, raiding fridges and freezers. It developed a taste for ice cream and M&Ms, among other things. The last straw was when it entered a home through an open window and spent the night roaming the house. The inhabitants had no idea until the next morning. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if neighbors had been feeding it.

The latest incident happened over the weekend, when a bear got into a guy's SUV up in Crested Butte. It was stuck in the car for a couple of hours, and totally demolished the interior.
Like a Freakin' Yogi Bear cartoon. :lol:
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

skb12172 wrote:
Netpackrat wrote:Meals on wheels.
You're Killin' Me, Smalls! :lol:
Dude, I literally got the t-shirt...

https://tongasstrading.com/product/1692 ... ska-Small/

I wear it all the time!
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop