Home invasion robbery in UK

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
D5CAV

Home invasion robbery in UK

Post by D5CAV »

Hey UK, how's that gun ban working out for you? Feeling safer?

Home invasion robberies only represent about 20% of robberies in the US, and almost all of them are in criminal safety zones (aka gun free cities).

In the UK, almost all burglaries are home invasions, because it saves time for the robbers. No need to spend time looking for valuables when the helpful residents will gladly tell you where they are, especially after being "persuaded" with boiling water and other tortures.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/barbaric-bur ... 44906.html

Send this to the next GFW that says some idiocy like "guns in homes only make it more dangerous".
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HTRN

Re: Home invasion robbery in UK

Post by HTRN »

Home invasions seem to be a thing mostly for stash houses..
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Odahi

Post by Odahi »

Mrs. O is 65 years old, and is in a wheelchair or her powered recliner when she's out of bed. We live close enough to a couple of churches that there are occasional encounters with choirboys in our neighborhood. Hell, some fine young man almost stole the catalytic converter from my truck while it was parked right outside. I want her to be able to respond with more than harsh words if someone decides to become an "undocumented mover."
Birds gotta swim, fish gotta fly, assholes gotta ass, until the day they die.

"Common sense" is an oxymoron.
BDK

Post by BDK »

50,000£ of bullion I could get having at home - but cash?