Apparently AR-15s work for home defense

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
randy

Re: Apparently AR-15s work for home defense

Post by randy »

I love a happy ending. :D
The 21-year-old was arrested on charges of first degree murder, three counts, as well as three counts of burglary.
I wished they published pictures of perps faces when informed that they're going up the river because their friends died at the hands of the intended victim. :twisted:
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

randy wrote:I love a happy ending. :D
The 21-year-old was arrested on charges of first degree murder, three counts, as well as three counts of burglary.
I wished they published pictures of perps faces when informed that they're going up the river because their friends died at the hands of the intended victim. :twisted:
TFW you realize you're going to prison for murder for the death of your three fellow felons killed in a home invasion you were the get away driver for.
"Islam delenda est" Aesop
g-man

Post by g-man »

The sheriff’s deputy described the shooting as an abnormal occurrence in the typically quiet Wagoner County.
I'd imagine based on the outcome, that burglaries will become a more abnormal occurrence in Wagoner County as well. Also highlights how being involved in any fashion (a la the getaway driver) is A Bad Idea™.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

Someone needs to forward this to the 11th Circuit: 2nd Amendment assault in 11th circuit (http://theguncounter.com/forum/viewtopi ... 25&t=27664)
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Link at the Bearing Arms site seems to indicate that the story first appeared in the local news, complete with obligatory pictures of deceased goblin looking like an innocent young teenager. Fortunately for the shooter the pictures seem less likely to result in much widespread outrage compared to those we've seen in other instances.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
randy

Post by randy »

I beleive a variation of Murphy's Laws of Combat States that : "Anytime you're in a fair fight, it means both sides have f**ked up."
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

One of the deceased relatives was quoted to the effect that the shoot wasn't "fair" because the deaders only had "knives and brass knuckles" and the owner's son had an AR.....The usual shiite. Eff them all. May the deaders roast on spits in hell for....ah......ETERNITY!!
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.