Concealed Carry takes down axe attacker

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
308Mike

Re: Concealed Carry takes down axe attacker

Post by 308Mike »

JOHN wrote:I bet the concealed carry holder will never have to pay for coffee there again.
Not if I worked there! Free coffee for LIFE!!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Aaron

Re: Concealed Carry takes down axe attacker

Post by Aaron »

King county is an odd place. Bearing in mind it is one of the two local liberal strongholds, it is still surprisingly gun friendly. The gun toting hippie is not an unknown beast in those parts. Last time I interacted with law enforcement in those parts, they did take my gun, true, but only after the S AT commander my sure I had someone lend me one to drive home with. The impression I had was that if a loaner hadn't been forthcoming, they would simply have dropped the whole thing. It's an odd, odd place.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom,...Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you...; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

-Samuel Adams

Irate Islander