Robber shot.

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
Jered

Robber shot.

Post by Jered »

Adric’s family got involved, but not in the way most would like to think. Instead of giving a wounded Adric the speech about crime and consequences, and how lucky he was to survive, the family turned against the Good Samaritan, arguing that if the customer’s life wasn’t immediately in danger, he should have left the store and do nothing. That he should have minded his own business.
Feral miscreant gets what he deserved.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
skb12172

Re: Robber shot.

Post by skb12172 »

He was a GOOD boy. A GOOD boy! You didn haffta shoot him!

Another aspiring rapper gets his just desserts... :roll:
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Denis

Post by Denis »

I love stories where the good guy prevails, even if they did happen in 2013 and there was no happy ending!
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

Free the boy.
Shoot the family.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
BDK

Post by BDK »

I've read some sociologist which, pretty well, suggest that, but in the "remove children from bad environments as soon as possible 2 can be too late."
randy

Post by randy »

Aesop wrote:Free the boy.
Shoot the family.
I love the classics. Even amended (appropriately) to cover this particular story.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Jered

Post by Jered »

Aesop wrote:Free the boy.
Shoot the family.
Pour encourager les autres.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.