Aaaah Home is the most armed "county"

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
blackeagle603

Re: Aaaah Home is the most armed "county"

Post by blackeagle603 »

Hey, Tacoma is the best kept secret in the Seattle to Oly I-5 corridor, or at least some neighborhoods are.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Cobar

Post by Cobar »

Dang, only 37.

My old county is not even on the list, but I doubt the majority of people there would give pollsters the time of day.
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Cobar wrote: but I doubt the majority of people there would give pollsters the time of day.
That, right there!

I don't know everybody in my county, but I don't know anyone in my county that doesn't own more than one firearm.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Dinochrome One

Post by Dinochrome One »

First Shirt wrote:
Cobar wrote: but I doubt the majority of people there would give pollsters the time of day.
That, right there!

I don't know everybody in my county, but I don't know anyone in my county that doesn't own more than one firearm.
Same here! Texas County is in the Heart of the Ozarks, and I don't know of ANY household around here that doesn't have at least one firearm. Our little town has three large gun-stores and a a near-by "sportsman's club" with a dozen ranges out to 600 yards. On the other hand, quite a few of our back-woods families chased away the census-takers back in 2010 and would have done the same with any "pollsters" looking for guns.
Maxim 34: If you're only leaving scorch-marks, you need a bigger gun.
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

Dinochrome One wrote:On the other hand, quite a few of our back-woods families chased away the census-takers back in 2010 and would have done the same with any "pollsters" looking for guns.
It could have been worse for the census-takers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEQZiElLp-E
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Darrell

Post by Darrell »

I think we've covered this before. #4 on the list, Teller County, CO, is pretty much a bedroom for Colorado Springs. Lots of hunters up there, too.
Eppur si muove--Galileo
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

D5CAV wrote:
Dinochrome One wrote:On the other hand, quite a few of our back-woods families chased away the census-takers back in 2010 and would have done the same with any "pollsters" looking for guns.
It could have been worse for the census-takers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEQZiElLp-E
At least discussions about census takers are no longer verboten....
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop