Lynne Russell - 2nd Amendment Poster girl?

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
randy

Lynne Russell - 2nd Amendment Poster girl?

Post by randy »

Splitting off a sub conversation on this thread

Hot, intelligent, and gives out with quotes like this:
If you don’t want to carry please don’t. Then, shut the f--k up about it. Make your own decisions.
I know I'm in lust. But am NOT going to do or say anything to Piss her, her husband, or CINCHOUSE off!!

H/T to Say Uncle
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
randy

Re: Lynne Russell - 2nd Amendment Poster girl?

Post by randy »

Netpackrat wrote:And I still remember watching Letterman the night he interviewed Lynne Russell, and watching her stand up, and hike up her skirt to show off the pistol she was carrying in a thigh holster.
Unless Letterman was a separate incident, looks like it was Conan O'Brien
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

She adds that the government should stop arguing about gun control and pass a law that states, “If you committed a violent crime you can’t get a gun permit. Simple law.”
Already illegal, no? She should know that.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

randy wrote:Unless Letterman was a separate incident, looks like it was Conan O'Brien
D'oh! But thanks for the link!
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop