Pigs Flying? Chicago CCW takes down gobin and NOT charged!

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
randy

Pigs Flying? Chicago CCW takes down gobin and NOT charged!

Post by randy »

link

Hat Tip to Say Uncle
Authorities say no charges will be filed against an Uber driver who shot and wounded a gunman who opened fire on a crowd of people in Logan Square over the weekend.

The driver had a concealed-carry permit and acted in the defense of himself and others, Assistant State's Attorney Barry Quinn said in court Sunday.
Who'd a thunk it? Or is there another town named Chicago in Texas I'm missing.

You could make comments on the fact the goblin is still breathing, but I'm reluctant to having never had to drop the hammer in real life myself.

That and it would be a little like criticizing the song selection for a singing dog, without comment on the fact it's a singing dog.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
skb12172

Re: Pigs Flying? Chicago CCW takes down gobin and NOT charge

Post by skb12172 »

Good news. Maybe somebody reigned in the Chief or he was just full of shit all along.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.