Dad shoots two men holding teen daughter at gunpoint

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
308Mike

Dad shoots two men holding teen daughter at gunpoint

Post by 308Mike »

Too bad he didn't kill both of the special snowflakes/choirboys:
Dad doesn’t hesitate when two men hold teen daughter at gunpoint; fires deadly shots
June 12, 2014 by Richard Berkow 72 Comments

Two would-be robbers paid dearly for what they hoped would be an easy heist.

Late Monday night, they grabbed a 17-year-old girl in the Bevo Mill neighborhood of South St. Louis, Mo., who went outside to retrieve something from her car, and forced her back into the house at gunpoint. However, her dad had been watching from the window, and he pulled his gun, fox2now reported.

Even though the men were using the teenager as a human shield, the dad opened fire, killing one assailant and seriously wounding the second.

“I did what I had to do,” he told the KTVI reporter, requesting anonymity. He explained that he was visiting his daughter and her mother, and peering out the window, he saw what transpired.

“He was holding her hostage. She was a human shield,” he said. So when asked how he had the confidence to pull the trigger, he succinctly replied, “It wasn’t like that. It just happened. I didn’t have no choice. He had my daughter so I did what I had to do.”

The mother also was watching and grabbed a gun, but her single shot missed.

Terrell Johnson, the man who was killed, had served time in prison for robbery. The second man, who was wearing a mask, escaped and was later apprehended at a nearby hospital. He was identified as Cortez McClinton, who had previously beaten a first-degree murder charge.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
PawPaw

Re: Dad shoots two men holding teen daughter at gunpoint

Post by PawPaw »

Terrell Johnson, the man who was killed, had served time in prison for robbery. The second man, who was wearing a mask, escaped and was later apprehended at a nearby hospital. He was identified as Cortez McClinton, who had previously beaten a first-degree murder charge.
That tells me all I need to know. The mayor should give Dad a civic commendation, for ridding the town of vermin.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

Yup.
Personally, I love that fact that both mom and dad grabbed guns and opened fire without hesitation.

Evidently this eventuality wasn't covered in the planning briefing for the two dipshits, the second of whom should be looking at felony murder charges for the second time, and which he won't beat this time.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

But WHY isn't it being covered in the regular (MSM) news???? GEE, you think there might be an agenda at work here (which has been crying ever since the Internet came around so they can't so easily muzzle the news)!!!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

I'm going out on a limb that mom & pop aren't white/hispanic/asian/eskimo/native American/pacific islander, and the assailants are urban yutes, first class, with prior felony clusters.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Aesop wrote:Yup.
Personally, I love that fact that both mom and dad grabbed guns and opened fire without hesitation.

Evidently this eventuality wasn't covered in the planning briefing for the two dipshits, the second of whom should be looking at felony murder charges for the second time, and which he won't beat this time.

+1
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Termite

Post by Termite »

To quote George Peppard: "I just love it when a plan comes together." 8-)
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

If you can't run with the big dogs, you'd best keep your skank ass up on the porch!

This is what Mas Ayoob calls "a fatal error in the victim selection process."
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom