Molester caught in the act and killed(Update)

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
Termite

Molester caught in the act and killed(Update)

Post by Termite »

The grand jury "No Billed" the father: Link
In declining to indict the 23-year-old father in the June 9 killing of Jesus Mora Flores, a Lavaca County grand jury reached the same conclusion as investigators and many of the father's neighbors: He was authorized to use deadly force to protect his daughter.

"It's sad a man had to die," said Michael James Veit, 48, who lives across the street from where the attack happened in this small community run on ranching and the Shiner beer brewery. "But I think anybody would have done that."
Well in Texas they damn sure will.

Hoo-yah. 8-)
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
MarkD

Re: Molester caught in the act and killed(Update)

Post by MarkD »

That assistant coach (the one who saw Sandusky in the shower with a kid.) from Penn State could take a few lessons.
Rooster

Post by Rooster »

Hopefully since Holder and the DOJ are on a losing streak.......they will shut up and stay out of this. It wouldn't surprise me if these idiots tried to bring civil rights violation charges against this man like they did with Zimmerman.

It is refreshing to see a grand jury that actually does its job & takes it seriously instead of being a rubber stamp for douche bag public prosecutors.
Benefactor Life Member NRA
Life Member NSSA
Life Member NSCA
Trophy Life Member NAHC
Life Member DAV

"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

That would be a very bad idea, on the part of DC.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
randy

Post by randy »

Aglifter wrote:That would be a very bad idea, on the part of DC.
Like that's ever stopped them
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Termite

Post by Termite »

Rooster wrote: It wouldn't surprise me if these idiots[Holder and the DOJ] tried to bring civil rights violation charges against this man like they did with Zimmerman.
A very very bad idea.

In fact, I really hope they do. POTUS upset that a kiddie diddler caught in the act was killed by the father?
BHO would be handing the Nov election to Romney on a silver platter. The ONLY way it could be better is if the mother had killed the perp, and was prosecuted by DOJ. :lol:
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

randy wrote:

I know, but that could be something which would drive local sheriff's to start arresting Feds, etc again. TX got a little crazy post-Waco. (Not bad, but a bit off-beat.)
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Aglifter wrote:
randy wrote:

I know, but that could be something which would drive local sheriff's to start arresting Feds, etc again. TX got a little crazy post-Waco. (Not bad, but a bit off-beat.)
Local sherriffs were arresting Feds? Do tell...
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
cu74

Post by cu74 »

skb12172 wrote:
Aglifter wrote:
randy wrote: Like that's ever stopped them

Local sherriffs were arresting Feds? Do tell...
IIRC, the sheriff, as an officer of the law who was elected by The People, is the top law dog in his county. As such, he can arrest state and/or federal LEOs if they cross his line in the sand. As I imperfectly recall, a sheriff in Wyoming or Montana stopped an FBI investigation and ran the agents out of his county a few years back.
Jim Dozier - Straight, but not narrow...
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition.” - Rudyard Kipling.
Termite

Post by Termite »

cu74 wrote:IIRC, the sheriff, as an officer of the law who was elected by The People, is the top law dog in his county. As such, he can arrest state and/or federal LEOs if they cross his line in the sand.
It's the reason the Feds tend to be careful about which fights they pick with sheriffs, especially those with deep local pockets. Such as Joe Arpaio........even though he is a corrupt flaming asshole.
There has to be a really serious crime committed by the sheriff for them to take him/her on.