Who is USCCA?

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
Frosch

Who is USCCA?

Post by Frosch »

United States Concealed Carry Association. Saw their ad in National Review.

Does anyone know how useful these guys are? They seem pretty focused on membership
dues.
--------------------------------------------
"The entire modern world owes its existence to capitalism.
Marxism isn't just a dead end, it's the road back to mud
huts." -- me
--------------------------------------------
Frankingun

Re: Who is USCCA?

Post by Frankingun »

I've been downloading the podcasts of their radio show Armed American Radio. Interesting stuff though a little biased to the conservative side of things.
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.
Rich Jordan

Post by Rich Jordan »

Arise, necro-thread

Anyone have feelings or info, good or bad, on this organization and its usefulness to someone with a CCW/CCL?

Thanks
Cobar

Post by Cobar »

Sorry Rich, never heard of them.
randy

Post by randy »

I've gotten on their mailing list, must have clicked a link to read an article or something. Most of what I'm getting are sales pitches to join or invitations to register for a firearms raffle.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Rich Jordan

Post by Rich Jordan »

I've been on their list for a while, probably also because of a contest I joined. They reportedly provide some kind of insurance coverage to CCW holders in the event you have to use your weapon. I'm just hoping to find some outside opinions on the organization; having some viable insurance to back you up after a CCW event sounds like a good thing.