Defensive Tactics Against Mobs

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
The Wizard

Re: Defensive Tactics Against Mobs

Post by The Wizard »

Yogimus wrote:
henrybowman wrote:See the aftermath of The Battle of Fregadishu, what tactics and tools would you have used?
Is fregadishu slang for Mogadishu? Because Mogadishu was not "Mob violence" as much as a coordinated militia.
I never know when to take you seriously Yogi but I'm pretty sure it was slang for Ferguson Mo.
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch.

But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. -Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782
Yogimus

Post by Yogimus »

Ah.

As such, my standard of "Cocoa and biscuits for the protesters, bullets for the looters" stands.
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

1. Didn't the SAS invent the "Lewis Bomb" in WW2 to both blow through the tank and ignite the gasoline inside? IIRC it was a mixture of plastique and oil with a pencil fuse for ignition.

2. Isn't firing over the heads of crowds considered bad and dangerous since it gives the crowd the idea that you won't shoot them and they can act freely, as they did in Rusty Ray's story where the two soldiers were stripped and murdered by the crowd.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
henrybowman

Post by henrybowman »

The Wizard wrote:
Yogimus wrote:
henrybowman wrote:See the aftermath of The Battle of Fregadishu, what tactics and tools would you have used?
Is fregadishu slang for Mogadishu? Because Mogadishu was not "Mob violence" as much as a coordinated militia.
I never know when to take you seriously Yogi but I'm pretty sure it was slang for Ferguson Mo.
Yes it is...So seeing how things will be getting sporting, any one have any ideas?
henrybowman

Post by henrybowman »

So after seeing Baltimore go to hell, anyone else have any more ideas?

Does anyone else think such riots are the future?

Do you think more and more mayors will give the scum "room to destroy"?

Do you think this kind of crap would happen in a red state with an armed population?
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

henrybowman wrote:Do you think this kind of crap would happen in a red state with an armed population?
Not for very long. :twisted:
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
henrybowman

Post by henrybowman »

Cybrludite wrote:
henrybowman wrote:Do you think this kind of crap would happen in a red state with an armed population?
Not for very long. :twisted:
I would love to have a potato gun and just fire big wet blobs of fresh poop at them.

Just nail them, right in the chest...I mean you can not look that hard core when you are covered in wet, warm, smelly poop...

I wonder how many of these riots will until we get a right man in the White House.
Jered

Post by Jered »

henrybowman wrote:So after seeing Baltimore go to hell, anyone else have any more ideas?

Do you think this kind of crap would happen in a red state with an armed population?
Get a set of black fatigues, weapons, and LBE resembling that of the local constabulary. Use the same ammo.

:twisted:
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
henrybowman

Post by henrybowman »

Jered wrote:
henrybowman wrote:So after seeing Baltimore go to hell, anyone else have any more ideas?

Get a set of black fatigues, weapons, and LBE resembling that of the local constabulary. Use the same ammo.

:twisted:
You are a evil man.....Never change.
henrybowman

Post by henrybowman »

Another shooting in Ferguson, might led to another riot....Just let them burn down what is left of the town....