Russian style

The place to talk about knives, swords, edged weapons, sticks and impact weapons, restraints, and and the techniques and tools for preparedness and survival without firearms.
FelixEstrella

Russian style

Post by FelixEstrella »

px001.jpg
px002.jpg
px003.jpg
px004.jpg
px005.jpg
"Luck is where you find it—but to find it you have to look for it" -- Eugene Fluckey.
Blogspot
picsig
blackeagle603

Re: Russian style

Post by blackeagle603 »

ooh purdy, in a cold shot of throat ripping vodka kind of way.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Greg

Post by Greg »

Wait. Russian? Style? Does not compute, Comrade.

Well with one possible exception. Makes me think of a quote from a Neal Stephenson book
“Ask a Soviet engineer to design a pair of shoes and he’ll come up with something that looks like the boxes that the shoes came in; ask him to make something that will massacre Germans, and he turns into Thomas Fucking Edison.”
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Denis

Post by Denis »

Shiny!

Do tell more about the sharp, pointy thing. Seems somehow too fancy to be Soviet.
FelixEstrella

Post by FelixEstrella »

Greg wrote:Wait. Russian? Style? Does not compute, Comrade.

Well with one possible exception. Makes me think of a quote from a Neal Stephenson book
“Ask a Soviet engineer to design a pair of shoes and he’ll come up with something that looks like the boxes that the shoes came in; ask him to make something that will massacre Germans, and he turns into Thomas Fucking Edison.”
Cryptonomicon! Awesome read!
"Luck is where you find it—but to find it you have to look for it" -- Eugene Fluckey.
Blogspot
picsig
FelixEstrella

Post by FelixEstrella »

Denis wrote:Shiny!

Do tell more about the sharp, pointy thing. Seems somehow too fancy to be Soviet.
Air Zlatoust Lynx. Bought it for my son as a Xmas present. Incredible quality and painful beauty.
Blogspot
picsig
Dinochrome One

Post by Dinochrome One »

FelixEstrella wrote:
Greg wrote:Wait. Russian? Style? Does not compute, Comrade.

Cryptonomicon! Awesome read!
Maxim 34: If you're only leaving scorch-marks, you need a bigger gun.
Denis

Post by Denis »

FelixEstrella wrote:
Denis wrote:Shiny!

Air Zlatoust Lynx. Bought it for my son as a Xmas present. Incredible quality and painful beauty.
Thanks, Felix. I found somebody in Slovakia selling Air knives.

https://www.euro-knife.com/air/

They look really nice. I might treat myself to one of these: https://www.euro-knife.com/air/knife-air-gepard-birch/
FelixEstrella

Post by FelixEstrella »

Denis wrote: They look really nice. I might treat myself to one of these: https://www.euro-knife.com/air/knife-air-gepard-birch/
Nice!
Blogspot
picsig
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Nice pictures, but to be really Russian, youd have to include cheap rotgut, and crippling depression. :ugeek: :lol: :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt