Cheap Damascus Knives!

The place to talk about knives, swords, edged weapons, sticks and impact weapons, restraints, and and the techniques and tools for preparedness and survival without firearms.
Darrell

Cheap Damascus Knives!

Post by Darrell »

One of my sisters sent me a link to an Etsy site that's selling genyoowine Paki Made Damascus knives and such:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GSTraders?ref ... eader-name
damascus1.jpg
damascus3.jpg
damascus2.jpg
I like the last one, 17" OAL, 12" blade.

Surely made in the typical third world Paki shop, some of it looks good, though I can't speak for the quality.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Eppur si muove--Galileo
McClarkus

Re: Cheap Damascus Knives!

Post by McClarkus »

That first kitchen blade looks promising....
One secret to life. Step #1 - Find something you enjoy doing. Step #2 - Find someone foolish enough to pay you to do it.
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

The first and third are etched. Cant tell on the second. Do any good knives come from there? My experience has been only finding knife shaped objects from pakistan, no actual knives.
"Islam delenda est" Aesop
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

I see that large fixed-blade knife is being offered at $75???? That sounds a little low for such a knife, but it's a BEAUTIFUL knife all the same!!!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad