New knife

The place to talk about knives, swords, edged weapons, sticks and impact weapons, restraints, and and the techniques and tools for preparedness and survival without firearms.
Rod

New knife

Post by Rod »

Just got back from Shakespeare Ghost Town where we had our quarterly fundraising for the town. One of the people who show up is a self-trained antique blacksmith. He's fantastic. He had a Spanish style dagger, made from an old rasp, for $120.00. Wife said go ahead so I bought it. The knife is 12 inches overall.
IMG_0987a.jpg
IMG_0988a.jpg
Stag grip.
IMG_0990a.jpg
His mark, H S and a diamond.
IMG_0991a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
cu74

Re: New knife

Post by cu74 »

Don't cut yourself.... ;)
Jim Dozier - Straight, but not narrow...
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition.” - Rudyard Kipling.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

cu74 wrote:Don't cut yourself.... ;)
If you do, I hope it's before you sharpen it!!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Rod

Post by Rod »

It's already sharp as hell and his knives hold their edge very well. I now have to make a boot sheath for it.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
Denis

Post by Denis »

Ooh. Shiny. Well wear!