Ye Olde Blade Picture Thread.

The place to talk about knives, swords, edged weapons, sticks and impact weapons, restraints, and and the techniques and tools for preparedness and survival without firearms.
FelixEstrella

Re: Ye Olde Blade Picture Thread.

Post by FelixEstrella »

Russian stabby .....
px001.jpg
px002.jpg
px003.jpg
"Luck is where you find it—but to find it you have to look for it" -- Eugene Fluckey.
Blogspot
picsig
FelixEstrella

Post by FelixEstrella »

Marine Corps stabby....
px001.jpg
px002.jpg
px003.jpg
px004.jpg
"Luck is where you find it—but to find it you have to look for it" -- Eugene Fluckey.
Blogspot
picsig
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Felix always seems to have some of the neatest stuff. :mrgreen:
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Denis

Post by Denis »

Netpackrat wrote:Felix always seems to have some of the neatest stuff. :mrgreen:
Doesn't he just! Splendid.
Candyman

Post by Candyman »

Here's a real knife
Do not relish to feel what the men that used these weapons felt when they saw the elephant. For the elephant has tusk and to see him is to have his tusk dig deep into your soul. You will always have a part of you that will be cold and empty.
Rich

Post by Rich »

Ooh, I need a butter knife. Where can I get one of those?
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964
Odahi

Post by Odahi »

I'm in a citified job, and don't have a whole lot of use for a large blade. However, I had carried an Old Timer for years, then started wearing a pouch with a Leatherman and a Mag-Lite when I was in the Army. Years later, I am back to carrying the Old Timer, but the first one I bought was made in China, like the one in this pic I stole. Not a BAD knife, but suffers from the usual China "workmanship." So I haunted Ebay for a while, and found a NOS 34OT for only slightly more than the Chinese version. Still in the box, with foam insert slightly stained from years of the oiled knife resting in the box. Now I'm a happy camper. It may not cut down trees (or even an angry Cub Scout), but for what I typically need a pocket knife for right now, it's great.
34OT.jpg
Birds gotta swim, fish gotta fly, assholes gotta ass, until the day they die.

"Common sense" is an oxymoron.