another oc dinner

Announcements for your state or city.
oldslurrydog

another oc dinner

Post by oldslurrydog »

hosted by another forum but everyone is welcome. last one had over 65 people show. hope to see you there 8-) .

Golden Coral
1318 NORTH COOPER ROAD 85233
september 19th at 6:00pm
randy

Re: another oc dinner

Post by randy »

That would be in Gilbert AZ according to the Google results of what I assume is a Zip Code (85233).
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
oldslurrydog

Post by oldslurrydog »

randy wrote:That would be in Gilbert AZ according to the Google results of what I assume is a Zip Code (85233).
yes it is. alot of the others have been on the west side so they are trying to mix it up a bit. hope we can see you there.
oldslurrydog

Post by oldslurrydog »

only four more days :mrgreen:
oldslurrydog

Post by oldslurrydog »

two more days :D .
JohnOC

Post by JohnOC »

Heading out now. Hope I'll see some of you there.
The government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is powerful enough to take everything you have. – Thomas Jefferson
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

How did it go?
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
JohnOC

Post by JohnOC »

Good time. Very well attended. We actually overflowed the private room at the Golden Corral location to a couple tables just outside it also. I met a bunch of people, but no one that was already a member here in addition to ArizonaShooting.
The government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is powerful enough to take everything you have. – Thomas Jefferson
oldslurrydog

Post by oldslurrydog »

good show of people. i understand the head count came out to 73. couple of people of interest showed, Chris B.( had the ar slung over his back when owhatever was here ),and Jim Deakin ( running against John Mccain ). some of the guys brought some things that were door prizes ( sig hat, gatsen flag, hard case for pistol and other stuff ). great time had by all and hope to see some of you at the next one.