DuPage Cty IL 4th of July

Announcements for your state or city.
Bandito

DuPage Cty IL 4th of July

Post by Bandito »

Anyone here from DuPage County, Illinois who might want to engage in a little old political activism on July 4 in Hinsdale?

I'm thinking of doing up a sign or two, printing and distributing some flyers, and walking nearby Congresswoman Judy Biggert (RINO) as she makes her annual appearance at the Hinsdale Parade, shouting "Bounce Bailout Biggert!" Gotta get rid of this RINO in 2010 primaries, and the stupid RINO lever-monkey on crack voters just keep putting her in because she's a "safe Republican seat."

If you're in her district, you know that she voted FOR the bailout, as well as the GIVE Act and Hate crimes legislation. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Great chance to get the word out on RINO's (and Dems) during their 4th of July parade stunts (lots of voters, no?) Might be worthwhile in other areas of the state and country as well.
Bandito

Re: DuPage Cty IL 4th of July

Post by Bandito »

Hey, look! I'm responding to my own post! Or perhaps we can call this an update.

I didn't get organized enough to do a sign. It would have helped to have done so--more effective to get a message out without having to make too much of a scene.

But I did voice my opinion (loudly) to Congresswoman Biggert in front of good-sized crowd as she passed by the reviewing stand. She responded with the most evil, hateful, snarling look that you can imagine (think of some supernatural she-beast).

And all I did was say, "Hey, big spender!! Thanks for the bailout! Thanks for the GIVE Act! Thanks for the Hate Crimes bill!"

Sheeze. She should have at least responded "you're welcome."