Byrne Send-Off Dinner (Scottsdale, AZ, March 6th 6:00pm)

Announcements for your state or city.
Rod

Re: Byrne Send-Off Dinner (Scottsdale, AZ, March 6th 6:00pm)

Post by Rod »

that was a paragon of legiblity compared to some movement orders I've seen.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
randy

Post by randy »

Rod wrote:that was a paragon of legiblity compared to some movement orders I've seen.
+1. And that was before they made alterations for OPSEC reasons.

Only thing you left out was "On or about" for the departure dates. NLT was usually used for arrival date/time in my experience.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

Got most of the gist of it, but the Blue Suited Bus Driver jargon had me thrown for a bit.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Glenn Bartley

Post by Glenn Bartley »

I found this thread kind of by accident. I came to this forum looking for something to do in the Phoenix area for this coming weekend then saw this thread. I truly apologize for not having replied sooner but I had no idea this was about to happen until I saw the thread today and too late. Sorry I missed it. I would really have liked to have met you all before the chances of it became nil.

Well, hopefully things are going okay for you with the move and you are already settling in.

All the best,
GB
When I look in the mirror, I am happy to see, some of that nine year old boy, who used to be me.

http://ballseyesboomers.blogspot.com/