Range Date

Announcements for your state or city.
Rumpshot

Range Date

Post by Rumpshot »

Due to an overtime situation, I have Sunday, 3 Jan, 2010 availabe for some Range time. :D

I will be at the Buckeye Hills Public Shooting Range, Gen. Joe Foss Shooting Complex about 8 AM. I have to work that afternoon/evening so will need to head home about 11 AM.

Very loose plan right now. Probably a couple of handguns, my AR, BP both percussion and flintlock. I will be doing some politics concerning the NMLRA as well.

Fee is $7.00 for all day. Coupons are available in the West Valley View for $2.00 off the range fee.

You are cordially invited to join me in this fun and frivolity. It will be the anniversary of the opening of this fine new shooting facility. It will be the New Year and a wonderful occasion. The weather is scheduled to be a beautiful Phoenix winter day. Sunshine, very light breeze. Temps in the 40's-50's. :D

If you plan to join me, please take a quick look at the range rules published on the website. Pretty easy to live with, but helps to know the rules so you can play the game. Biggy is all weapons cased/holstered to and from the firing line.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Rumpshot

Re: Range Date

Post by Rumpshot »

If you peruse the Appleseed photos on the website, I am one of the Orange hatted folk. Usually the one standing away from the others.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Rumpshot

Re: Range Date

Post by Rumpshot »

Any Phoenix area takers? Anywhere else for that matter. Gotta ring in the New Year right, ya know.

I will be there barring unseasonal weather or other calamity.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona