Whiteman AFB Gunstore is open.

Announcements for your geographic region, or province.
crazylegs

Whiteman AFB Gunstore is open.

Post by crazylegs »

Whiteman AFB now has a gun counter in the former home and garden section of the BX.

selection is crit low right now. About 10 handgun models, a pair of shotgun models, (Remington 870 and Mossberg persuader) a pair of DPMS M-4 carbines, and a couple remgington bolt actions.I don't know what their stock is like, they keep one of everything up front on display and everything else locked up in the safe. New merch only, no used.

but they do provide the web site of their distributor. Just look up what you want, bring in the distributors part number, and they'll tell you the cost and availability.

Ammo wise, there ain't much selection but what they do have, they tend to have a lot of. Saw a lot of mag tech 45ACP for 18 bucks a 50ct box. Lots of Golden Tiger 7.62x39, two flavors of 5.56, (Remington greenbox and Wolf steel cased) some 40S&W. Unfortunately no 9mm and no 380 from the looks of it.
Luke 22:36
" ....But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
-Jesus Christ,
Jericho941

Re: Whiteman AFB Gunstore is open.

Post by Jericho941 »

Now if only they did something like that here. Well, the UK government would be overthrown the following Friday night, but I think everyone would be a lot happier in the end.
randy

Re: Whiteman AFB Gunstore is open.

Post by randy »

Jericho941 wrote: Well, the UK government would be overthrown the following Friday night,
That's not a bug, it's a feature.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".