Rumpshot's Revenge 2014

Announcements for your geographic region, or province.
Rumpshot

Rumpshot's Revenge 2014

Post by Rumpshot »

Nov 1 & 2.

Same place, same format.

Friday setup, Sat-Sun shoot, Sat evening Dinner at Rumpshot's new house (in the garage [tentative]). Pass the hat for the hooter. Electric trap new this year.

Y'all come.

RSVP's would be nice.

Discuss.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
JohnOC

Re: Rumpshot's Revenge 2014

Post by JohnOC »

Woo hoo! Im starting to plan for it now.
The government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is powerful enough to take everything you have. – Thomas Jefferson
Rod

Post by Rod »

Hopefully I can save my pennies for this but it'll be iffy right up to the week before. We go to Shakespeare Ghost Town the 25th and 26th of October.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

One of these days, Imna have money and vacation at the same time....
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Working on it. It might just be the break we need with trying to get a new business off the ground. Unfortunately, I STILL need to get the RV tires replaced, smogged, and legally on the road (AFTER I remove all the crap from the inside to make it ready for travel (and the refridge is still dead) - but we BOTH REALLY want to meet up with everyone (and we're still dealing with the flooding of our ceiling a couple months ago and the soaking of our concrete slab near our garage door)!!

It's a bitch when trying to get too many things done at once!!

WE'D LOVE to see everyone and meet up with everyone!!! Amd we're TRYING to plan on doing do THIS YEAR (BOTH OF US and the RV, since we'd be bringing our kitties with us - so we'd be parking WAY AWAYS from the firing line to minimize pet-noise-trauma), but I hope there's going to be Tannerite (and no Sure-Shot fires), for those of us who ENJOY targets which react when hit.

We're working on getting almost all the crap which is currently stored in the RV, OUT of the RV, so I can get it cleaned up for a road-trip. The engine seems fine, along with the generator; we have plenty of sheets and blankets, even for the cats - plenty of kitty litter even if they feel the need to crap due to the sound, I just need to find the time to get EVERYTHING done before we head out to RR 2014 (and hope I have enough ammo for what we want to shoot)!!

EDIT:

It's my youngest brother's birthday that weekend. There's simply NO WAY I can get him and his wife & kids to come out to AZ to celebrate his birthday - UNLESS he's able to take some time off from the FAMILY (which just might be the thing he NEEDS!!! He loves to go shooting, along with his older 1/2 brother - maybe I can get ALL the guys to go!!!??? - one way or another)!!

I'll have to do some asking around the family, to see if I might be able to break the MEN free to celebrate their OWN birthdays!!!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

First Shirt wrote:One of these days, Imna have money and vacation at the same time....
Which are you missing?
"Islam delenda est" Aesop
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

I do believe I still have some Tannerite on hand...
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

slowpoke wrote:
First Shirt wrote:One of these days, Imna have money and vacation at the same time....
Which are you missing?
Vacation, this year.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
JohnOC

Post by JohnOC »

Does anyone have objections or reservations if the missus and I bring our 8 and (almost)7 year-olds this year?
They've been to the range several times and done well and safely.

Probably we'll be doing a single day visit on Saturday, since Friday night is trick-or-treating with the cousins. If we can swing the hotel dollars for chino valley, we'll stay for dinner.
The government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is powerful enough to take everything you have. – Thomas Jefferson
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

John, I have no problems with the youngsters.

Wish you could make it for the full period. I will be able to show off the house. I plan to "borrow" the garage for dinner.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona