Driving through Northern New Mexico.

Announcements for your geographic region, or province.
TheArmsman

Driving through Northern New Mexico.

Post by TheArmsman »

Well, my GF got one hell of a deal on a new car in Colorado Springs. I will be flying up there Wednesday, and driving it back down that afternoon and night.

Was wondering if there are any board members that live in or around Sante Fe or Albuquerque, and want to get together for dinner, and/or might have a couch to sleep on. Tired of sleeping in hotels/motels.

Anyway, looking forward to hearing from anybody in these areas.
When death is inevitable, style counts.

Survival trumps programming.
Rod

Re: Driving through Northern New Mexico.

Post by Rod »

TheArmsman wrote:Well, my GF got one hell of a deal on a new car in Colorado Springs. I will be flying up there Wednesday, and driving it back down that afternoon and night.

Was wondering if there are any board members that live in or around Sante Fe or Albuquerque, and want to get together for dinner, and/or might have a couch to sleep on. Tired of sleeping in hotels/motels.

Anyway, looking forward to hearing from anybody in these areas.
If you're not in a huge hurry, you're welcome to stop with me in El Paso, if you come down I-25 to I-10. IIRC, it's actually slightly shorter that way than 40 to Flagstaff then down to Tucson. I was right, it's two hours shorter Santa Fe - Las Cruces - Tucson than Santa Fe - Flagstaff - Tucson. fire off an e-mail if you want and we'll set things up.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist