Rumpshot's Revenge III

Announcements for your geographic region, or province.
MelodyByrne

Re: Rumpshot's Revenge III

Post by MelodyByrne »

Count me in for the crafts shows.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

What's up with BP implements? Should I bring some of my own BP? I don't have any cannon-grade stuff, and I don't see any on J&G's site.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

308Mike wrote:What's up with BP implements? Should I bring some of my own BP? I don't have any cannon-grade stuff, and I don't see any on J&G's site.
If you have a black powder weapon that you want to shoot, bring it.

I have powder & ball for all of mine. You are welcome to shoot them.

My mortar will be there. There may be a cannon or two from the Phoenix area, don't know and probably won't know til next Saturday. TMJUtah has just found work after a very slow Summer and cannot make the trip with his cannon.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

I don't have a BP weapon, but I DO have a couple of cans of ffg. I'm not anxious to use it since it appears to be getting harder to get in California, but if there's something I can use it for and not deplete someone else's stock of it - I don't want to be a mooch.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

Mike,

Stockpile your stash. I can get more in Feb. I have an "adequate" quantity on hand anyway.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona