CC's 3rd Annual Shooting Fiesta ATTENDANCE/LODGING SURVEY

Announcements for your geographic region, or province.
SoupOrMan

Re: CC's 3rd Annual Shooting Fiesta ATTENDANCE/LODGING SURV

Post by SoupOrMan »

Rod wrote:Just had a crazy thought. I'm in the Homewood Suites at Ben White and I-35. Wonder how many people I'm going to freak out carrying gun cases in and out of the hotel. This MIGHT be fun.
I freaked out a lot of people since it seems my hotel was also filled with South By Southwest travelers who were from Chicago and Philly. They didn't like my answer to "Going to war with all those guns?"

I said "Nah, it's hipster douchebag season. Just got my full allotment of tags."

They shut up.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

SoupOrMan wrote:
Rod wrote:Just had a crazy thought. I'm in the Homewood Suites at Ben White and I-35. Wonder how many people I'm going to freak out carrying gun cases in and out of the hotel. This MIGHT be fun.
I freaked out a lot of people since it seems my hotel was also filled with South By Southwest travelers who were from Chicago and Philly. They didn't like my answer to "Going to war with all those guns?"

I said "Nah, it's hipster douchebag season. Just got my full allotment of tags."

They shut up.
Well, if they're going to be obnoxious like that . . .

Sorry, I can't make it either; I'd love to bring a certain M1903A3 to allow a certain generous seller to get a chance to actually fire the thing.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
Rod

Post by Rod »

This is from a year or two ago
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

Yeah, you posted to the 3rd annual not the 5th....
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Legman688

Post by Legman688 »

I got REALLY freaked out about the fact that I was posting in a thread I had no memory of ever seeing before.

Serious WTFIGO moment right there. I seriously started to doubt my own insanity.
Opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it - Frazz

Guncounter.com: All threads hijacked in 25 posts or less, guaranteed!