theguncounter.com and related domains

Announcements for an entire nation, or for the entire world.
BobbyK

theguncounter.com and related domains

Post by BobbyK »

Just sharing, so that the more conspiracy minded of you will peel the tin foil back off of your heads...

As of 1502 EST today, the domains associated with this board, to wit, theguncounter.com, theguncounter.net, theguncounter.org, guncounter.net, and guncounter.org, have been transferred to my control.

It may take a customary period of time WHOIS lookups to reflect the registration change accordingly.

This move has been discussed with CombatController, and once he returns from his trip, we will coordinate the disposition of the domains further.

That is all.

-Bobby
PawPaw

Re: theguncounter.com and related domains

Post by PawPaw »

I'm not really sure what that entails, but thanks for your efforts.

re:Tinfoil hats, that's two layers, shiny side out, right?
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Well, OK, but I really wasn't worried, either way. Tell Chris I wish him all the best.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
arctictom

Post by arctictom »

Thanks for the update.
You live and learn.
Or you don't live long.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

It wasn't tin foil hattish or conspiracy minded. You never know how somebody is going to react to being exposed or kicked out, however, I am glad that he did the right thing in this.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Bobby, thanks for the assist! I'm not involved to that level, but I appreciate you stepping in to help out (as you have in the past).
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad