Please list all TGC donations

Announcements for an entire nation, or for the entire world.
BDK

Please list all TGC donations

Post by BDK »

Both round 1 and round 2.
Aglifter

Re: Please list all TGC donations

Post by Aglifter »

$200, round 1
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

I had initially asked to keep the amount anonymous, but looking above, and over what is left of the prior thread (with Chris' posts removed), it seems I am a piker compared to some of you. I paid $50 to Chris on May 23 of this year for TGC domain renewal. I don't know what round that was.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
g-man

Post by g-man »

NPR, you're still ahead of me... I tossed $20 into the hat on 23 May of this year and $15 on 6 July of 2012. Paypal activity search should run all the way back to whenever you set up your account, and will pull details and memos on every transaction.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

Round 1 was the first request for donations, round 2 was the second, which Chris made of his own initiative, and was closed shortly after others learned of it.

If people were making random donations, please list that as well.

This was not started to make anyone self-concious, it is why most of us wanted our contributions anonymous. However, we lack a structure to properly combine transparency, accountability and anonymity.

Given the current situation, it is time for members to disclose their donations.

As in any social organization, it takes a combination of capital, labor, expertise, and general involvement.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
Precision

Post by Precision »

I only ever donated to individuals in need. By the time I usually found out about the fund drive to cover operating expenses, it was usually fully subscribed.

I am assuming you are only referring to donations to keep TGC up and running.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

$20 on 5/23/2014.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

haven't kept track. Recollect on the order of 20 or 40 bucks a couple times.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
rightisright

Post by rightisright »

blackeagle603 wrote:haven't kept track. Recollect on the order of 20 or 40 bucks a couple times.
Me, too. Paypal history doesn't go back that far.

Is there going to be a separate thread for personal dealings?

ETA: On second thought, I'll keep it personal until I see how things shake out.
BDK

Post by BDK »

This is not about personal donations or support which members provided.

This is only about trying to clarify TGC's finances.