Rumpshot's Revenge 2012

Announcements for an entire nation, or for the entire world.
Rumpshot

Re: Rumpshot's Revenge 2012

Post by Rumpshot »

I had my camera but did not get any pictures at the range with it. I did get a little video on my Tab 2. Will try to get that posted later today. Do have a few photo's from Saturday night dinner too.

308Mike has a big pile of photos to post.

Next year will be the same weekend. 2 & 3 November, 2013.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Rumpshot wrote:I had my camera but did not get any pictures at the range with it. I did get a little video on my Tab 2. Will try to get that posted later today. Do have a few photo's from Saturday night dinner too.

308Mike has a big pile of photos to post.

Next year will be the same weekend. 2 & 3 November, 2013.
I'll get around to resizing and posting some pics when I get some time after getting home. My mom isn't doing so well and I just had an abscessed tooth extracted (it was making contact with the lower tooth on about 20% of the surface) this morning. They gave me nitrous oxide (first time I'd ever been exposed to it - but I didn't really need it as long as I had enough Novocaine), and the tooth came out a LOT easier than they expected because of the infection - which I had REALLY knocked down by taking heavy does of antibiotics prior to my appointment (while I was out of state). This explains why it felt like my tooth pain was moving from my lower jaw to my upper jaw and back again - it was all referred pain and why it went down when I took the antibiotics and Ibuprofen.

I want to thank Rumpshot for, ONCE AGAIN, putting on ANOTHER great shooting experience, including the THREE POUND Tannerite milk bottle Rumpshot made. When it exploded, the sound echoed up and down the canyon, reverberating back and forth off the walls of the canyon. IT WAS AWESOME!!!
IMG_5508_3_POUND_BOOM_x1000.jpg
Follow on photo:
IMG_5509_After_Boom_x1000.jpg
Also, we had some pumpkins which we set on Tannerite containers, and they made GREAT explosive targets (note the chunks of airborne pumpkin)!!
IMG_5510_Exploding_Pumpkin_x1000.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Dinochrome

Post by Dinochrome »

The exploding target on the 3/4" steel plate burned like a magnesium flare when it was hit. I'm glad we didn't start any fires!

We had a great time with good friends, met some new friends, and made it home safe.

Now it's time to start planning for RR-2013.
"Fair is fair; If somebody tries to kill you, kill them right back."
Captain Malcolm of Serenity
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Dinochrome wrote:The exploding target on the 3/4" steel plate burned like a magnesium flare when it was hit. I'm glad we didn't start any fires!

We had a great time with good friends, met some new friends, and made it home safe.

Now it's time to start planning for RR-2013.
That particular target was a "True Shot" target, also frequently referred to as a "Sure Shot" target. Here's the photo I shot of the target while it was in "FLARE MODE":
IMG_5517_True_Shot_FlareUP.jpg
Of course, it was MUCH better in person!! :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad