Rumpshot's Revenge 2017

Announcements for an entire nation, or for the entire world.
Rumpshot

Rumpshot's Revenge 2017

Post by Rumpshot »

Don't get too excited.

Unless someone else picks it up for this year, it is cancelled.

I will be in the vicinity of Cabo San Lucas about the time it should happen. The Mrs. and I will be on a Panama Canal Cruise, Disney Style, about that time. Leaving out of San Diego and ending in Galveston. Will drive to Sandog and need to park a vehicle for a little over two weeks. Will fly back to get it. Son, DiL, and Grand Daughter will meet us in Galveston and drive us to Austin for our return trip.

Leave out of San Diego on Oct 27, arrive Galveston Nov 10th. Probably fly out of Austin on Nov 13th.

Might be able to meet up with folks at either end of the trip.

Sorry about cancelling RR 2017, hope to have another one in 2018. Start planning.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
blackeagle603

Re: Rumpshot's Revenge 2017

Post by blackeagle603 »

you know where to park in San Dog.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Anybody interested in setting up a midwest one?

I'm thinking Greg, Vonz, SoupOrMan, DinochromeOne, Little Sister, maybe Johnnyreb might be less than astronomically propinquitous. Frankingun, maybe?

Somewhere near STL might be reachable by all.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

I'm about 6 hours from St. Louis. It would be a bit of a run, but do-able. Keep us posted!
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Precision

Post by Precision »

St louis is less than 5 hours from me. Living in Nashville now. I might be up for that.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

I may or may not be able to make it to STL, depending. That time is a little busy for me.
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.