Found Great Discount for Military Vets and those currently Serving, wanted to share

A place to talk about all things military, paramilitary, tactical, strategic, and logistical.
ShooterScott

Found Great Discount for Military Vets and those currently Serving, wanted to share

Post by ShooterScott »

Found a pretty good link and thought I'd share for Up to 20% off for active and former military at OpticsPlanet. I believe it also covers Law Enforcement too:

http://www.opticsplanet.com/c-spcema-mi ... -2017.html
Ex Coast Guard, Full time assistant cook, part time blogger
randy

Re: Found Great Discount for Military Vets and those currently Serving, wanted to share

Post by randy »

Thanks! ( Now if I could afford the other 80%.....)
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Wrenchbender1

Re: Found Great Discount for Military Vets and those currently Serving, wanted to share

Post by Wrenchbender1 »

Beware lest in your anxiety to avoid war you obtain a master.
- Demosthenes
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

Wrenchbender1 wrote:Drooling... Like a boss.
Got it down to $800 with coupons. Still, I just bought a lot of parts. If I hadn't just had such a big outlay of disposable $$$ one if these would go onto the FN SPR I picked up a while back.

Grrrrrrrr. I might just save for the big Vortex the rest of the year..