Norks threaten China

A place to talk about all things military, paramilitary, tactical, strategic, and logistical.
toad

Norks threaten China

Post by toad »

http://theweek.com/speedreads/615988/no ... lear-storm
Let's see, popcorn, sun glasses, entrenching tool, sand bags, and short WalMart stock. It's summer so the prevailing wind is from the South West.
Termite

Re: Norks threaten China

Post by Termite »

I'm trying to see the downside of this for the USA..........and failing........ 8-)

Other than Dennis Rodman, who's gonna miss Lil' Kim? :lol:
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

With all his posturing, I wondered when kimmy would get on the stick .... :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

That's kinda like a mouse running up an elephant's leg, saying "Don't worry, sweetheart, I'll be gentle!"
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
toad

Post by toad »

I've often wondered if a few well placed cruise missiles could take out Kim and the militant faction that supports him, and offer plausible deniability at the same time?
Kim's head on a spike out to last a long time since the Norks have eaten most of the birds. Maybe they could import some rooks and crows for a good visual.
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

Considering another famine is likely to happen in North Korea, if Kim #3's head ends up on a spike, five minutes later it'll be over a cookfire with bulgogi sauce on it.
And considering there's rumors Lil'Kim has ballooned up to 300 lbs, the rest of him could get similar treatment too.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

Monkey slaps dragon: result.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
toad

Post by toad »

I was re-reading a book by Dewey Lambdin, "A King's Trade" when I came across the line, "He's a right spherical bastard." , "Spherical Sir? " , " He's a right bastard no matter which way you look at him.''
Sounds like fat boy Kim.
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

dfwmtx wrote:Considering another famine is likely to happen in North Korea,
It's been happening, for the last 50 years or so. Right now, the average North Korean is 6 inches shorter, 40 lbs. lighter, and at least 20 points down in I.Q., compared to the average South Korean. When the escapees talk about digging undigested grain out of cow dung to make soup, or making a memorable meal out of a field mouse, you know things have gotten pretty bad.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
toad

Post by toad »

First Shirt wrote:
dfwmtx wrote:Considering another famine is likely to happen in North Korea,
It's been happening, for the last 50 years or so. Right now, the average North Korean is 6 inches shorter, 40 lbs. lighter, and at least 20 points down in I.Q., compared to the average South Korean. When the escapees talk about digging undigested grain out of cow dung to make soup, or making a memorable meal out of a field mouse, you know things have gotten pretty bad.
Yep, with the exception of some fairly well fed upper rank political refugees, the South Koreans have found it best to arrange citizenship for typical Nork refugee in a country where they can do agricultural or grunt labor work and make a living. They can't make it in South Korea, don't have the education, computer skills and such. The problem is that 2nd and even third world countries that have decent human rights are moving into more of a technical age. Machines doing the harvesting for instance.
I keep thinking about the John Derbyshire line about the Chinese Communists, "It is not so much what they have done to West that makes me hate them but what they have done to their own people."