45 minute warning given before attack.

A place to talk about all things military, paramilitary, tactical, strategic, and logistical.
Jered

Re: 45 minute warning given before attack.

Post by Jered »

You can run, but you'll only die tired. :twisted:
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
toad

Post by toad »

http://warisboring.com/articles/russian ... -in-syria/
Well it looks like the Russians are giving them a warning. The bombs and missiles themselves.
In further news Obamites are stopping 75% of the missions that the US forces want to do.
It looks like there is going to be a RIFT of the Majors they are bringing back from Afghanistan. Apparently the money is needed to Crony weapons and golf courses.
The Rumor machine is talking about Obama not making it to the end of his term. Something about Democrat congress critters returning from home and talking about their voters and money people making threating gestures indicating knives and/or sodomy.
NVGdude

Post by NVGdude »

randy wrote:[

IIRC, they also look a lot like SCUD missile launchers, at least when seen through late 80's era NVG technology.

I make much better ones these days. :D
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

toad wrote:It looks like there is going to be a RIFT of the Majors they are bringing back from Afghanistan. Apparently the money is needed to Crony weapons and golf courses.
There's always a RIF of Majors. There's some thing that the Army likes about turning people loose just before their 18th year, when they're pretty much locked in for retirement. You can save a lot more money RIF'ing Majors than Captains.
The Rumor machine is talking about Obama not making it to the end of his term. Something about Democrat congress critters returning from home and talking about their voters and money people making threating gestures indicating knives and/or sodomy.
We only have 14 more months of him, and I can't see anyone launching a serious impeachment movement. It's easier just to let him run out the clock. Because.... racist.

Speaking of sodomy, you know that Harry Reid has never fully answered the rumors of his pederasty.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
JAG2955

Post by JAG2955 »

I'm hoping that Obama has a fate similar to the mythical Catherine the Great death before he leaves office.
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

And one suspects the number of generals and admirals willing to swing on Hopey Dopey's behalf will number a sum total of between none and zero.
The current crop of flag offcers are pussys. I would never have countenanced General Order 1. No beer, whiskey, or pussy? Are you high? This is an army, not a Boy Scout Troop. If they didn't want us over here, they should have acted in a manner that would not have required us to be here. We were not invited, after all. And, the Arab world could use a good shot of foreign DNA.

But then, what do I know. I'm just an old, retired Major.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
toad

Post by toad »

I think it was Patton who reportedly said, "Show me a man who wont fuck and I'll show you a man who wont fight!'