In an IS training camp, children told: Behead the doll

A place to talk about all things military, paramilitary, tactical, strategic, and logistical.
Termite

In an IS training camp, children told: Behead the doll

Post by Termite »

The children each received a doll and a sword. Then they were lined up, more than 120 of them, and given their next lesson by their Islamic State group instructors: Behead the doll.
A 14-year-old who was among the line of abducted boys from Iraq's Yazidi religious minority said that at first, he couldn't cut it right — he chopped once, twice, three times.
"Then they taught me how to hold the sword, and they told me how to hit. They told me it was the head of the infidels," the boy, renamed Yahya by his Islamic State captors, recalled in an interview last week with The Associated Press in northern Iraq, where he fled after escaping the IS training camp.....
LINKY

Part of me wants to dress up a mannaquin in an IS "uniform" complete with Koran & AK, and video my 14yr old nephew in a US Army Ranger uniform triple-tapping it with his dad's AR-15. Afterwhich, he covers the "dead" IS manniquin with bacon and tampons. :twisted:

Then post it on Youtube. 8-)
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."