Isreal Responds

A place to talk about all things military, paramilitary, tactical, strategic, and logistical.
randy

Re: Isreal Responds

Post by randy »

I wonder if they are related to the Iraqi woman who had family killed at every airstrike during Gulf I and II?
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

Al-Jazeera hard at work. News at 11:00PM.
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

In an amazing run of bad luck, they moved to Gaza after their Baghdad Baby Milk Factory, with the only English/Arabic bilingual signage in all of Iraq, was accidentally destroyed by Coalition air strikes in 1991, despite having been helpfully painted in camouflage paint scheme and covered with radar dispersive netting, unlike every other baby milk factory on the planet.

Sometimes you just can't catch a break. :lol: :lol:
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Kommander

Post by Kommander »

Just saw a new item that a couple of Americans fighting for Israel were killed so I suppose it's doable. I personally have no intention of going all soldier of fortune but I had heard of people doing it in the past.