Take your kid to work, ISIS style....

A place to talk about all things military, paramilitary, tactical, strategic, and logistical.
Termite

Take your kid to work, ISIS style....

Post by Termite »

(Newser) – "Horrendous," "barbaric," and "depraved" are just a few of the words being used to describe an image posted on Twitter and in the Australian of an Aussie terrorist's young son appearing to tightly and cheerfully grasp the head of a decapitated Syrian soldier. "That's my boy!" is what Khaled Sharrouf posted underneath the gruesome pic on his feed, reports the AP....
LINKY
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Aesop

Re: Take your kid to work, ISIS style....

Post by Aesop »

You can take the boy out of the barbarian tribe, but you can't take the barbarian tribe out of the boy...
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Yogimus

Post by Yogimus »

Net gain for society, really.
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

According to SeeBS news, ISIS has pissed off our semi-retired president. Probably because they interrupted his vacation.

The guy can't get a break. He goes on vaca, and Ferguson erupts,so he sends Holder in and now the jihadists are beheading American citizens and he's got to make another statement.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

Au contraire.

As time goes by, the more it becomes not just apparent but inescapable that we're all far safer with Hopey Dopey out on a golf course, and Crazy Uncle Joe sitting in the big chair.

The Secret Service has got to view that realization with a growing sense of alarm.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

Aesop wrote:Au contraire.

As time goes by, the more it becomes not just apparent but inescapable that we're all far safer with Hopey Dopey out on a golf course, and Crazy Uncle Joe sitting in the big chair.

The Secret Service has got to view that realization with a growing sense of alarm.
I doubt that Crazy Joe is sitting in the big chair. More likely, he's duct-taped to a chair somewhere.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
Yogimus

Post by Yogimus »

Seems like other than he is bad because he is bad logic, there isn't much to the obama vacation talking point.
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

PawPaw wrote:I doubt that Crazy Joe is sitting in the big chair. More likely, he's duct-taped to a chair somewhere.
One might wish, but if they could have done that, it would have happened starting in 2008, just after the DNC nominating convention.
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

Yogimus wrote:Seems like other than he is bad because he is bad logic, there isn't much to the obama vacation talking point.
Kommander

Post by Kommander »

Well to be fair from what I understand Bush stopped going golfing after the invasion of Iraq but still went to his ranch from time to time. I do think that outside of certain limits the president should have to pay the costs related to trips and whatnot that are not directly tied to his job. Of course I am getting to the point where I think that the Secret Service budget for presidential protection should consist of nothing but the $500 required to buy the President a Glock and a few mags on the day he/she is sworn in.