March For Our Lives events - anyone else attend?

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Langenator

Re: March For Our Lives events - anyone else attend?

Post by Langenator »

Basically, the Usual Suspects of the Organized Left had most of it already prepped, ready to go, just waiting for the right mass shooting with the right victim set.

Vegas didn't provide it, though I think they tried, and they managed to pull the bump stock ban out of it. (I don't think they knew what bump stocks or bump firing were before.) But the victim set was wrong - mostly white Trump voters.

The Texas church shooting didn't do it, because the shooter was a prohibited person who only was able to get guns because the .gov screwed up, and because that darned bystander had to go and mess things up by stopping the shooting with an AR-15.

Then Douglas HS gave them the perfect set of victims - schoolkids, shot by their classmate. Better yet, middle to upper middle class liberal (Broward went 60% for Hillary) school kids who could provide them with puppet mouthpieces for their anti-gun propaganda.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
MiddleAgedKen

Re: March For Our Lives events - anyone else attend?

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Langenator wrote:Basically, the Usual Suspects of the Organized Left had most of it already prepped, ready to go, just waiting for the right mass shooting with the right victim set.

Vegas didn't provide it, though I think they tried, and they managed to pull the bump stock ban out of it. (I don't think they knew what bump stocks or bump firing were before.) But the victim set was wrong - mostly white Trump voters.

The Texas church shooting didn't do it, because the shooter was a prohibited person who only was able to get guns because the .gov screwed up, and because that darned bystander had to go and mess things up by stopping the shooting with an AR-15.

Then Douglas HS gave them the perfect set of victims - schoolkids, shot by their classmate. Better yet, middle to upper middle class liberal (Broward went 60% for Hillary) school kids who could provide them with puppet mouthpieces for their anti-gun propaganda.
Never let a crisis go to waste...or, any fire can be a Reichstag Fire.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!