Leftism driving another place into the dirt

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Weetabix

Re: Leftism driving another place into the dirt

Post by Weetabix »

:roll: My sister-in-law just moved there. She's kind of a lib. Hope she stays safe.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

So glad that I moved to the east side in WA. There's some of this in the cities like Spokane, but nowhere near like what Seattle and Portland have. Outside of the cities here isn't much but bitter cold in the winter, hotter than Seattle summers, and a hard day of work in an orchard.

It's tough to panhandle when every fruit packer has giant help wanted signs up on every corner. They do all say "Necessitamos Trabajadores" or some such, so maybe that's where the breakdown is.
Jered

Post by Jered »

Q: How did moonbats heat their houses before they had candles?

A: With electricity.

Imagine my surprise. Another city along I-5 is turning into a third world shithole. Literally. I'm happy to live in Montana. When winters get to 40 below, it solves the homeless problem.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
g-man

Post by g-man »

Something comes to mind as to a proper gentlemanly response to one's employees being threatened... promising the city that should their constabulary not address the situation, one should not be held responsible for any injuries which may arise from one appropriately thrashing any cur involved with such undignified conduct.

But that would assume adults are allowed to act like adults and deal with situations appropriately, which they're obviously not, because moonbat.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Jered

Post by Jered »

Please excuse the slight capsaicin odor. Due to the inactivity of the Portland Police Department in addressing public hygiene issues, we are currently in the process of implementing a new method of bum repellent.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
FelixEstrella

Post by FelixEstrella »

As goes Portland, so goes Eugene. So much for Eugene being my retirement locale.
"Luck is where you find it—but to find it you have to look for it" -- Eugene Fluckey.
Blogspot
picsig
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

My brother lives in Salem. Ugh.
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.