More riots coming in St. Louis?

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
rightisright

Re: More riots coming in St. Louis?

Post by rightisright »

Jericho941 wrote:>cop is recorded saying "I'm gonna kill this motherfucker"
>gun found on scene found only with evidence tying it to said cop
>acquittal

That's a riotin'.
While, of course, I don't agree with the rioting, this case stinks to high heaven.

It doesn't matter if the guy was a heroin dealer. This cop was not supposed to be the judge, jury and executioner. We are supposed to be a nation of laws, after all.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

I read some of the judge's written decision. He said the statement about killing someone was a common reaction to a high-tension episode and didn't indicate intent. Though, I could also see the argument that one doesn't want a cop having that reaction ever.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

First Shirt wrote:What's the joke? How to make liberal and conservative heads explode at the same time?

I fully support the right to keep and bear arms so that my gay black married friends can protect their marijuana crop.
FIFY
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Langenator wrote:
First Shirt wrote:What's the joke? How to make liberal and conservative heads explode at the same time?

I fully support the right to keep and bear arms so that my gay black married friends can protect their marijuana crop with suppressed, full auto fire.
FIFY
FIFY2
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Greg

Post by Greg »

Netpackrat wrote:
Langenator wrote:

I fully support the right to keep and bear arms so that my gay black married friends can protect their marijuana crop with suppressed, full auto fire from their belt fed grenade launcher.
FIFY
FIFY2
FIFY3
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

This case does stink.

Look for people to start sniping cops in STL and elsewhere.

I'm giggling about so many of you promoting the Red Pill. When I first mentioned it on this site, I was attacked by a couple of you denouncing it as nothing but PUA assholes, Roosh is the devil, etc. Funny how a freedom philosophy can encompass a wide variety of people, afterall. Almost similar to how one could be black or gay and still Conservative or Libertarian. :lol:
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

skb12172 wrote:I'm giggling about so many of you promoting the Red Pill. When I first mentioned it on this site, I was attacked by a couple of you denouncing it as nothing but PUA assholes, Roosh is the devil, etc.
what?

And yeah Roosh is a creep with nothing useful to say
Greg

Post by Greg »

skb12172 wrote:This case does stink.

Look for people to start sniping cops in STL and elsewhere.

I'm giggling about so many of you promoting the Red Pill. When I first mentioned it on this site, I was attacked by a couple of you denouncing it as nothing but PUA assholes, Roosh is the devil, etc. Funny how a freedom philosophy can encompass a wide variety of people, afterall. Almost similar to how one could be black or gay and still Conservative or Libertarian. :lol:
Context matters. Not all 'defying the oppressive PC orthodoxy' (which is what red pill anything has come to mean) is equal.

I'll point out, that one of the real dangers of a PC regime where directly factual true statements are simply made unspeakable, where there are truths that are not to be spoken by 'decent' people..... Is that you'll find only indecent people speaking the truth. Doesn't make them decent, though.

About the most support I'll give the PUA types is when they're speaking truths backed by both lifetimes of accumulated observation and evolutionary psychology (which happens, and is why even any of their shit *works* to the extent it does), that have simply been declared off limits by the reality reinventors. Fuck that. Otherwise, some of those PUA types are, themselves, creepy AF.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr