HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Justice SERVED!!

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Old Grafton

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Justice SERVED!!

Post by Old Grafton »

I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
Steamforger

Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Justice SERVED!!

Post by Steamforger »

Sullivan says the toxic cloud had injured some first responders as several deputies and at least one firefighter were treated at the scene.
I'd rather they got away with the car, TBH, then have these people injured by Chlorine. Also, "Blue Canaries". What was that Firefighter thinking???
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

Blue canary on the outlet by lightswitch, who watches over you,
Make a little birdhouse in your soul.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

Steamforger wrote:
Sullivan says the toxic cloud had injured some first responders as several deputies and at least one firefighter were treated at the scene.
I'd rather they got away with the car, TBH, then have these people injured by Chlorine. Also, "Blue Canaries". What was that Firefighter thinking???
If the police car is running, but the cops are down, the cloud is toxic. If the police car is not running and the cops are down, the cloud is asphyxiating. If the car and the cops are on fire, it's flammable.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

I meant no disrespect for the first responders; I don't recall seeing the information that some were affected by the gas leak. Either I just plain missed it or the account was updated after I read it: I don't have a way to find out. Again, sorry to see some good guys were injured. Not a bit sorry the perps died.
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

No biggie, I just hate seeing good people hurt over stuff like that. I watched fifty-ish tank cars of chlorine go through my town one night doing about 60mph. I bought a M40 gas mask and appropriate filter the next day. I seriously have to wonder how close they got before they noticed anything unusual.