When is killing a Muslim girl not a hate crime?

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Langenator

Re: When is killing a Muslim girl not a hate crime?

Post by Langenator »

It has long baffled me how those on the Left can claim to be Feminist and pro-LGBT and yet have Islam as their Most Favored Religion (really, Islam and Wicca seem to be the only religions they approve of) without their heads exploding from the hypocrisy

Islam makes women property of men, and is violently - literally, physically violently - anti-gay. (Not to mention that Arab Muslims, at least, tend to be pretty damn racist, too.)

Yet someone The Left keeps them all together in their Big Tent. Maybe it's because their all oppressed by the straight white Christian men or something.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
Jered

Post by Jered »

Langenator wrote: Yet someone The Left keeps them all together in their Big Tent. Maybe it's because their all oppressed by the straight white Christian men or something.
Straight, white, Christian men aren't doing a very good job of oppressing them.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Jered wrote:Straight, white, Christian men aren't doing a very good job of oppressing them.
Nonsense. I know cishet oppression when I see it. I've seen every episode of The Handmaid's Tale. (/sjw sarc)
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Darrell

Post by Darrell »

Latest report says the guy was a member of MS 13, and has a history of violence toward women. He'd raped a woman the week before.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/28/narra ... ed-killer/
Eppur si muove--Galileo
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

Langenator wrote:It has long baffled me how those on the Left can claim to be Feminist and pro-LGBT and yet have Islam as their Most Favored Religion (really, Islam and Wicca seem to be the only religions they approve of) without their heads exploding from the hypocrisy

Islam makes women property of men, and is violently - literally, physically violently - anti-gay. (Not to mention that Arab Muslims, at least, tend to be pretty damn racist, too.)

Yet someone The Left keeps them all together in their Big Tent. Maybe it's because their all oppressed by the straight white Christian men or something.
It boggles my mind as well. Ben Shaprio has the best answer. They both see Western Civilization as the big enemy, and both want it destroyed. They just disagree with the end game (and since the Left never thinks ahead, they will get a rude awakening if it ever happens.)
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka