Explosion in the UK

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
TheArmsman

Explosion in the UK

Post by TheArmsman »

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... ident.html

Damn, another one. :(

Would like to be able to do more than just talk about it.
When death is inevitable, style counts.

Survival trumps programming.
Cybrludite

Re: Explosion in the UK

Post by Cybrludite »

Britain's Beslan. Were it up to me, ISIS's claiming credit for this atrocity would result in their top 8 bases getting a special delivery from a boat based out of HMNB Clyde, and anyone convicted of being involved in the attack being turned over to the parents of the victims.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

Cybrludite wrote:Britain's Beslan. Were it up to me, ISIS's claiming credit for this atrocity would result in their top 8 bases getting a special delivery from a boat based out of HMNB Clyde, and anyone convicted of being involved in the attack being turned over to the parents of the victims.
They should start with anyone professing support for ISIS and radical Islam gets deported. This goofball would have been gone long ago.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

I think at this point there is no depth that the left won't go to in justifying Muslim "immigration". A slaughter of children and they say nothing, or condemn those of us who point out the obvious as racist.

And guess who's going to the Indianapolis 500 tomorrow?
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Wasn't it Curtis LeMay who said "If you kill enough of them, they'll stop fighting."? For a crackpot, he had some moments of incredible lucidity.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Jered

Post by Jered »

Frankingun wrote:I think at this point there is no depth that the left won't go to in justifying Muslim "immigration". A slaughter of children and they say nothing, or condemn those of us who point out the obvious as racist.
Homosexuals that vote for leftists who want to import a gajillion Moose Limbs are freaking dumb.

I wonder how long until the Europeans start putting people in camps again.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.